You are here » Worship »How and when to do
How and when to do
Why and how is God Shani worshipped.
- After a pure bath, men should go to the deity’s foundation dressed in a wet cloth.
- Women cannot go to the foundation.
- If Shani is coming into your ‘rasi’
- If you are afflicted by Sade Saathi.
- If there is ‘adayya’ in your ‘rasi.’
- If you are suffering from the gaze of God Shani.
- If you are working in anything such as connected to iron, travel, trucks, transport, oil, petroleum, medical, press and courts.
- If you do any good work.
- If in your occupation is related to commerce and there is loss in business and worry thereof.
- If you are suffering from incurable diseases like cancers, AIDS, kidney, leprosy, paralysis, heart ailments, diabetes, skin ailments and are fed up, then you should most certainly worship God Shani with ‘ahishek’.
- One must remove the cap or head gear and then pray God.
- In the houses of devotees where there has been a birth or death recently, they do not go to the deity.